Use of this site is provided by FotoDocument Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the FotoDocument website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to FotoDocument are provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will FotoDocument be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- FotoDocument does not warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of any image, text or logo displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization in writing from FotoDocument. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by FotoDocument to use any image or text. Where clearly indicated Educational Resources may be copied / downloaded for use by schools and educational institutions. All rights are reserved on these documents and remain copyright of FotoDocument and/or the accredited photographer.
- FotoDocument takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and FotoDocument has no control over them. By providing a link FotoDocument does not endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
FotoDocument is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No 06988445 at 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PY.