Hogan Lovells is a global legal practice.
Our five values are a fundamental part of who we are: they reflect the principles by which we conduct ourselves, shaping what we do and how we do it. They are also real and reflect the ethos of our legacy firms.
- Clients come first: Our aim is to satisfy our clients through a deep understanding of their needs, their businesses, and their industries, and by providing excellent, responsive, and innovative service.
- Excellence in all we do: We combine technical excellence in our work with a business-oriented approach, the highest level of integrity, and a focus on solutions.
- One team worldwide: We act as an integrated team across our entire firm worldwide, working together in an atmosphere of mutual respect, collegiality, and friendliness.
- Commitment to our firm’s success: We put intense effort into our work and actively look for ways to deliver the best results for our clients and so for our firm.
- Good citizenship: We embrace our responsibility to give back to our communities through pro bono and community service work and we are committed to a diverse workforce that is inclusive and welcoming.
These values guide us as we continue to build Hogan Lovells into a major force in the global legal marketplace. They are embedded into the operations of our business as well as our underlying culture.